Documents for Loan Application
Getting pre-approved will not take long if we have all of the documents needed to ensure a smooth process in obtaining financing.
Providing the following documentation:
- Last 2 years Tax Returns and W2s (we need all of the schedules included in your tax return). If the return you submit has not been filed or was NOT filed on time please let us know as this can delay the financing process.
- Most recent pay stubs covering one month period of time
- Most recent months bank statements from checking, savings, mutual funds 401k etc. (need all pages of each statement even if they are blank)
- Driver’s License
Please provide these documents if applicable:
- Divorce decree
- Documentation of any monetary obligations that don’t appear on a credit report such as child support, back taxes that are being paid in monthly installments, or loans that don’t appear on a credit report.
- We will need the name and contact information of your home owner’s insurance company once you have a contract on a house.